Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's share your experience and get a close relationship with our members.

HomeHome  portalportal  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Numerology

Go down 
+14
jackie
chia30tata
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX
lollipop
CathRyn
Freak^^
kazy
冰淇淋王子
calvin
jacjac610
hOnGzAi
小狼
kino
fujiwaranosai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vinx
Cleaners
Cleaners
Vinx

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Numerology - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm

CathRyn wrote:
lol....
ah beng, let him wait 4 long time~~
NVM de....
he can wait 4 u de....

sir, not feeling well....(take care yaaa....)

Ignored I do care for sir, but I dont say it out
Know le later i care, they say i gay
hmmm
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 pm

to wei jie:

life path = 6
ur path will lead u to live responsibly at home and at work, to achieve between giving and receiving. It mean that when during work u will do ur best n at home u will be a good husband :P. U r not that kind of ppl onli addicted to work untill u forget ur family or ur loved one. It may hv possibility that u alwis like to give others n seldom received any return or maybe u feel embarassed to ask back return from others. Remember, "balance" is a keyword for u in this life time. If u can learn this then u will be success in ur life. Maybe u can try to be a counsellor in the future because u r a veli sympathetic and caring type of person or u can explore into gardening as u hv talent in this area.

destiny = 3
ur mission is to energise and inspire others. As u can see in the life path number, u r a veli caring type of person n u alwis ensure that all the ppl around u r protected and well take care of. U also hv to learn how to express urself especially in term of emotions. Maybe sometime u can be veli emotional and the words that come out of ur mouth might hurt others. Remember be positive in ur thinking n be courage in the things that u wan to do, be more confident. u r a veli open minded person, u can accept watever new things that come into ur way and u love everything to be simple as u dun like to dig n research to get detail information but i think sometime it is good for u to learn how to explore something into detail cause u will learn a lot.

soul no = 13/4
u hv karma number, this number implies that in the passed u abuse ur work and responsibility. U tend to be lazy and love to take short cut in the past in achieving something. So this life u need to accept that if u wna to success, there is no shortcut, whether u like it or not u hv to work hard then onli can success. Maybe this number hv affect u in this life, in ur heart u wan to be hardworking but most of the time u like to delay all the things that u wan to do and u sometime u r too lazy to complete the tasks required. It is ok as this is affected by ur past so now u hv to plan ur time properly in completing ur tasks.

personality = 8
ppl perceive u as a person with high hope, veli ambitious as u hv a lot of things that u wan to achieve and veli influential to all the ppl around u but in fact deep in ur heart u r not as complicated as ur fren or ppl around u think. Ur thinking r mature if compare to others that are same age as u so ppl like to mix with u cause u bring them a lot of entertainments. A confident person from the outlook and remember sometime u might appear a bit controlling to others so try to improve this area so ppl will trust u n follow u wherever u go.

maturity = 9
life wont easy to u as u will go through a lot of challenges but dun worri, it is good for u to face all these issues because each problem will teach u some lessons that u need to learn. U need to learn to live with the flow (it mean that everything happen for a reason, dun blame this n blame that... :P) As u get older, the way u see things will be different from others, it mean that u will become wiser because u interact with a lot of ppl that teach u a lot of new lessons that u didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX
Moderators
Moderators
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX

Male
Number of posts : 561
O.S. : Window Vista
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:50 pm

wah~~thks a my beloved teacher~haha
Back to top Go down
Freak^^
Moderators
Moderators
Freak^^

Female
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : singing,listening music,eating

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm

ah beng 真的很神~~~

人算不如ah beng算~~~~
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm

to lit chia:

life path = 8
u r a born boss, u hv the talent n abilities to involve in own business so maybe in the future u can start ur own business. In this life u hv to learn the difference between money n authority. It may hv some possibility that u r born rich or hv money in this life n u like to use money to show off either directly or in directly to others. Once u hv learn to use money properly then u will learn how to be in charge in all situation, it mean that u will learn how to become a leader. u will hv a huge accomplishment in this life especially in business areas.

destiny = 6
ur mission in this life is to serve. as u can see in ur life path, u can be veli success in ur career but sometime u might neglect ur family. Usually those ppl with number 8 will be workaholic, even if u work u hv to remember to nurture or care ur family especially ur children. As i told u money is not everything, so maybe in the future u will onli give money to ur children as a replacement of care n love. so remember this... beside that u also hv to learn to express generosity, u can be veli rich in the future but u never never never help those that is needed. so u can consider in involving in charity n help out some ppl that is need, if u dun wan u can donate money to them.

soul no = 1
deep in ur heart u wan to lead others, u wan to be a leader n sometime u wish u can control others too. U hv ur own thinking and idea sometime u dont like to take orders form others n u dun like to feel inferior (weaker than others). maybe u will ask me, u dun like to lead, u hate to become leader, from the number that i see, ur thinking is simple yet practical and u dun like to analyse things deeply so most of the time maybe ur fren or ppl around u rejected ur ideas or change ur idea therefore u feel worry to lead or become leader, u just lack of confident. If u train urself properly u can bcome qutie agressive as i can see that u wil become a successful business woman.

personality = 14/5
a karma number... this is intereting... cause from the appearance it seem like u r the kind of person will abuse love. In other words, u r the honey n u can easily attarct bees around u n because of this others will thinks that u never loyal in a relationship. Ur fren think that u like to talk and u r charming, easily attract ppl to be with u and sometime u can be perceive like a person that alwis change (in cantonese = "5 si fa, 6 si pin", hope u understand hehe... :P)

maturity = 14/5
karma number again like above, when u get older, u will fall in the trap of love abuses. U love ur life full of excitements n changes n u love to travel a lot when u get olders. If my reading is accurate, u will become a successful business woman n u will travel a lot in ur career so sometime u will neglect ur family, n maybe in ur trips u will meet some nice gentlement n remember, this is a karma number, so u hv to learn how to be loyal to ur partner. Beside that the positive side is that u will appear veli resourceful, talented n independent. U r a bold, quick thinker n u will take risk in ur life.

Note: lit chia dun worri... maybe u will sad when u know u hv this karma number (14/5) but i can tell u that a lot of ppl also got and I AM ONE OF THEM :P hehe...
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm

wei wei pei sin dun write chinese, i am banana here haha...
Back to top Go down
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX
Moderators
Moderators
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:11 pm

sir ~i think~wat u wrote just now~very accurate~thks ya
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

to kian boon:

life path = 8
same as lit chia, u hv the talent n ability to join business world as ur number implies that u will hv a huge achievement in running ur own business.

destiny = 9
ur mission in life is to perfect n love unconditionally. Since u hv 8 as ur life path, maybe u will abuse ur money or authority in getting love. For u love = money = authority. So ur mission is to learn that love is boundaryless, it mean that u can use money to measure love or get love. U need to learn how to forgive others asnd urself too. As long as u stuck in the past, it is hard for u to move forward n achieve success. Again dun use money to settle everything.

soul no = 5
deep inside ur heart, u wish to break through from the rules and any restrictions. U hv a deep passion in change, travel and adventure activities and maybe because of ur environment or ur brought up, it seem like u hv to keep all ur dreams aside.

personality = 4
totally contrast with ur soul no, deep inside urself u love changes and adventure but outside, it show that u r quite conservative, u do things according to rules or law (even u hate it :P), ppl perceive u as a country outdoor look (in fact u r wilder than that :P), u appear as shy, reserved, reliable and veli economical especially in the way u wear (but in fact u wan to be more outstanding in ur appearance)

maturity = 8
u hv the life path of 8, it mean that if u involve in ur own business and work hard sure when u get older u will get a huge outcome (maturity number = 8). anyway u hv to find balance between material and spiritual. It mean that money does not mean anything, it may hv possibility u work veli hard n u think money can buy everything include happiness. U must hv a clear purpose n goal in ur life then onli u can be successful.
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:19 pm

to wei jie: haha... it nice to hear that the reading is accurate... :P
Back to top Go down
fujiwaranosai
Cleaners
Cleaners
fujiwaranosai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:23 pm

to be continued... hehe... lol!
Back to top Go down
chia30tata
Security
Security
chia30tata

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

thanks.....sir...thanksq....

i before is n interested in wan take buisness course de,but my brother dont gv so i take IT.... cute lalala
Back to top Go down
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX
Moderators
Moderators
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:19 pm

still is sir "liao gai" me hmmm
Back to top Go down
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX
Moderators
Moderators
Xxx[范_仔_兽]xxX

Male

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Freak^^ wrote:
ah beng 真的很神~~~

人算不如ah beng算~~~~

how do you knw beng is the god?haha
Back to top Go down
SergeXpiN
Cleaners
Cleaners
SergeXpiN

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : Student
O.S. : Window XP
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Name : Chua Seong Pin

Birthdate : 23th December 1990
Back to top Go down
http://LovelessNitto.com
jackie
Leturers
Leturers
jackie

Male
Number of posts : 782
Job/hobbies : play game,basketball
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am

thank sir...XD lalala
long time no see sir already...XD
Back to top Go down
Vinx
Cleaners
Cleaners
Vinx

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Teacher Crying1
where is mine

Lim Boon Fu
19/11/1987
Back to top Go down
S.K.SheeKen
Cleaners
Cleaners
S.K.SheeKen

Male
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : wander sini, sane. tengok Sky
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:06 pm

i want MINE read too

Name : Foong Shee Ken

Birthdat : 18th November 1990
Back to top Go down
xiao jayjay
Cleaners
Cleaners
xiao jayjay

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Online GamerZ

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 am

mana saya punya har?
Back to top Go down
S.K.SheeKen
Cleaners
Cleaners
S.K.SheeKen

Male
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : wander sini, sane. tengok Sky
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:53 pm

lol wait la ... today weekend plus Monday holiday ...

maybe he on holiday or relax gan lehh ^ ^

heheh anyway hope it come A.S.A.P

really want see how "accurate" is it
Back to top Go down
SergeXpiN
Cleaners
Cleaners
SergeXpiN

Male
Number of posts : 140
O.S. : Window XP
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:11 pm

We just see for fun xD
No need very accurate de hehe
Back to top Go down
http://LovelessNitto.com
冰淇淋王子
Professional
Professional
冰淇淋王子

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Warning Level : Numerology - Page 4 Warn10

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 pm

a sir is thk to manage this as a business after he is retired...
hahaha
Back to top Go down
hOnGzAi
Moderators
Moderators
hOnGzAi

Male
Number of posts : 1786
Warning Level : Numerology - Page 4 Serwar10

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 pm

dont chat chat here.... this section of for ah beng...
dont talk among member's...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hongzai90
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numerology   Numerology - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Numerology
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Index :: Forums :: Zodiacs / Horoscopes-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com