Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's share your experience and get a close relationship with our members.

HomeHome  portalportal  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denry
Cleaners
Cleaners
denry

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-01

MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Empty
PostSubject: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:34 am

And CAn VAlidate On microsoft site and can updating yr window to prevent being hack..

If someone wan the thins u can msn me and me will provide the link for u all..

『denrywaikeat@live.com』
Back to top Go down
terrence

terrence

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:32 pm

I have original windows xp professional license key for education institution without the needs of activation.

by the way, SAS is providing licenses for students. you may interested to get a copy from D303 lab.

or you may also get 1 copy, with the DVD media for only RM10 from Computer Science Society fund raising activities. :)

p/s: update your windows doesn't means you are being proof of being hack. and hacker is not interested to hack your pc also. the virus/spyware is the cause of all slowdown of pc.
Back to top Go down
http://terrencepun.info
hOnGzAi
Moderators
Moderators
hOnGzAi

Male
Number of posts : 1786
Job/hobbies : Student
O.S. : Window Vista
Country : MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Brazil
Warning Level : MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Serwar10
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:01 am

Scan virus for my laptop juz now... 10++ threats found... =.=''

btw, u use wat Spyware defender ooo ???
i juz use Windows Defender(originally come with Vista)... but i think not strong enough....
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hongzai90
terrence

terrence

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 am

i use task manager + command prompt as my spyware/virus defender..
as long as you understand the nature of "do not click virus/spyware link that sent to you" then you are safe :)

and also the Shell Hardware Detection service in windows should be turn off to avoid autorun virus from pen drive
Back to top Go down
http://terrencepun.info
hOnGzAi
Moderators
Moderators
hOnGzAi

Male
Number of posts : 1786
Job/hobbies : Student
O.S. : Window Vista
Country : MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Brazil
Warning Level : MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Serwar10
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

lolx... if suspect any unknown program running.. then click End Process~ ~ ~
to those who know about pc stuff is ok la.. but wat i worry is my dad n mom...
they even dont know how to scan or delete a virus... aiya!
it's quite dangerous , bcoz my dad n mom always use internet banking n credit card transaction....
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hongzai90
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft   MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

MaKe Yr WiNDow Xp Become ORIGinal And CAn VAlidate On microsoft
Page 1 of 1