Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's share your experience and get a close relationship with our members.

HomeHome  portalportal  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

[Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reinnise
Designer
Designer
reinnise

Female
Number of posts : 201
Job/hobbies : online, blogging, chatting, design, etc.
O.S. : Window XP
Registration date : 2008-11-21

[Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted Empty
PostSubject: [Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted   [Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:34 am

[Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted Cover500

01. U Can't Control Me
02. Look But Don't Touch
03. Rumors
04. Letting Go
05. Lah Dee Dah
06. Rhythm Of Your Soul
07. State Of Insane
08. Honestly
09. Seductively
10. A Little Inspiration
11. Puedes Vermes Sin Tocar (Look But Don't To
12. Al Ritmo De Tu Amor (Rhythm Of Your Soul)

Quote :
You might remember Jo De La Rosa from Bravo's Real Housewives of Orange County. On that show, Jo's musical talents were given a bit of exposure- just enough for music labels to take notice as it was apparent that Jo De La Rosa has all the makings of the next pop superstar.Unscripted's first smash single "U Can't Control Me" is the title track for Jo's new series on Bravo entitled "Date My Ex." On immergent Records. The sessions were produced by dance/urban Producers Bryan Toddand "Smidi" Smith, known for their previous work with Ashley Tisdaleand Josh Kelley. Not only does this debut release contain many dance tracks and ballads, Jo's lends her South American roots to two songs recorded in Spanish. Her talent, charisma, background and nationality sets De La Rosa well apart from the rest. Her sound is arresting and electrifying. The sound of the album is "very edgy, sexy and fresh. I feel like it's going to be something that a lot of girls are going to love hearing while they're getting ready to go out on a Friday night.It's just a really fun album," says De La Rosa.
(Source: Bravo Shop)
Title: Letting Go
Artist: Jo De La Rosa
Album: Unscripted
Duration: 3:30
Size: 4,862 KB
[MP3 "Letting Go" Download] ["Letting Go" Lyric]

[Album "Unscripted" Download] - Total: 12 Tracks (58656 KB)

Johanna De La Rosa, more commonly known as Jo De La Rosa, she's a talented singer. I never know her until I heard of her song "Letting Go"."Unscripted" is a really nice album that I feel worth spending time listening to all the 12 tracks in the album. "Letting Go", "A Little Inspiration", "Rhythm of Your Soul", "Honestly" are my favorites in this album. =)

♥️ More downloads kindly visit to http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/

[Direct Download] Jo De La Rosa - Unscripted
Page 1 of 1